Monday, January 27, 2014

About Me

 
 
 
Hello everyone,
My name's Mshari Alajmi and I am an international student from Kuwait.
 
I'm an undergraduate student and I came to the U.S to study engineering, Petroleum Engineering to be more specific and I am really hoping to get accepted at Penn State just like most of you do.
 
There isn't really much about me except that I am a really big fan of movies, I've been watching movies ever since I was a little kid ( at the age where most kids would be usually watching cartoons ).
 
But that did really helped improve my English. In fact, I'd recommend for anyone who wants to pick up English faster and wants to be really good in English to watch movies and enjoy them.
 
As most guys do, I pretty much enjoy playing football ( A.K.A. soccer ) and spend a lot of my time watching my favorite soccer team Real Madrid or playing FIFA (the video game).

 

1 comment:

  1. God's willing You'll be admitted and you'll "THE" petroleum engineer B)

    ReplyDelete